Stage-Specific Embryonic Antigens
"Stage-Specific Embryonic Antigens" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Cell-surface molecules that exhibit lineage-restricted patterns of expression during EMBRYONIC DEVELOPMENT. The antigens are useful markers in the identification of EMBRYONIC STEM CELLS.
|Stage-Specific Embryonic Antigens
- Stage-Specific Embryonic Antigens
- Antigens, Stage-Specific Embryonic
- Embryonic Antigens, Stage-Specific
- Stage Specific Embryonic Antigens
- SSEA Antigens
- Antigens, SSEA
- Stage-Specific Embryonic Antigen
- Antigen, Stage-Specific Embryonic
- Embryonic Antigen, Stage-Specific
- Stage Specific Embryonic Antigen
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Stage-Specific Embryonic Antigens".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Stage-Specific Embryonic Antigens".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Stage-Specific Embryonic Antigens" by people in this website by year, and whether "Stage-Specific Embryonic Antigens" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.