Inhibitory Postsynaptic Potentials
"Inhibitory Postsynaptic Potentials" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Hyperpolarization of membrane potentials at the SYNAPTIC MEMBRANES of target neurons during NEUROTRANSMISSION. They are local changes which diminish responsiveness to excitatory signals.
|Inhibitory Postsynaptic Potentials
- Inhibitory Postsynaptic Potentials
- Inhibitory Postsynaptic Potential
- Postsynaptic Potential, Inhibitory
- Postsynaptic Potentials, Inhibitory
- Potential, Inhibitory Postsynaptic
- Potentials, Inhibitory Postsynaptic
Inhibitory Postsynaptic Currents
- Inhibitory Postsynaptic Currents
- Current, Inhibitory Postsynaptic
- Currents, Inhibitory Postsynaptic
- Inhibitory Postsynaptic Current
- Postsynaptic Current, Inhibitory
- Postsynaptic Currents, Inhibitory
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Inhibitory Postsynaptic Potentials".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Inhibitory Postsynaptic Potentials".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Inhibitory Postsynaptic Potentials" by people in this website by year, and whether "Inhibitory Postsynaptic Potentials" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.