Cardiology Service, Hospital
"Cardiology Service, Hospital" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
The hospital department responsible for the administration and provision of diagnostic and therapeutic services for the cardiac patient.
|Cardiology Service, Hospital
- Cardiology Service, Hospital
- Hospital Cardiology Service
- Service, Hospital Cardiology
- Cardiology Services, Hospital
- Hospital Cardiology Services
- Services, Hospital Cardiology
- Service, Cardiology Hospital
- Cardiology Hospital Service
- Cardiology Hospital Services
- Hospital Service, Cardiology
- Hospital Services, Cardiology
- Services, Cardiology Hospital
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Cardiology Service, Hospital".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Cardiology Service, Hospital".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Cardiology Service, Hospital" by people in this website by year, and whether "Cardiology Service, Hospital" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.
|Year||Major Topic||Minor Topic||Total|
To return to the timeline, click here.
Below are the most recent publications written about "Cardiology Service, Hospital" by people in Profiles.