"Proton-Phosphate Symporters" is a descriptor in the National Library of Medicine's controlled vocabulary thesaurus,
MeSH (Medical Subject Headings). Descriptors are arranged in a hierarchical structure,
which enables searching at various levels of specificity.
Proteins that cotransport hydrogen ions and phosphate ions across cellular membranes.
- Proton-Phosphate Symporters
- Proton Phosphate Symporters
- Symporters, Proton-Phosphate
- H+-Pi Symporter
- H+ Pi Symporter
- Symporter, H+-Pi
- Proton-Phosphate Symporter
- Proton Phosphate Symporter
- Symporter, Proton-Phosphate
- Proton-Phosphate Cotransporters
- Cotransporters, Proton-Phosphate
- Proton Phosphate Cotransporters
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more general than "Proton-Phosphate Symporters".
Below are MeSH descriptors whose meaning is more specific than "Proton-Phosphate Symporters".
This graph shows the total number of publications written about "Proton-Phosphate Symporters" by people in this website by year, and whether "Proton-Phosphate Symporters" was a major or minor topic of these publications.
To see the data from this visualization as text, click here.