Concepts are derived automatically from a person's publications.
In this concept 'cloud', the sizes of the concepts are based not only on the number of corresponding publications, but also how relevant the concepts are to the overall topics of the publications, how long ago the publications were written, whether the person was the first or senior author, and how many other people have written about the same topic. The largest concepts are those that are most unique to this person.
- Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy
- Membrane Proteins
- Mice, Inbred C57BL
- Mice, Inbred NOD
- Mice, Knockout
- Mice, SCID
- Microfluidic Analytical Techniques
- Molecular Sequence Data
- Monomeric GTP-Binding Proteins
- Muscle, Smooth, Vascular
- Mutant Proteins
- Myeloid Differentiation Factor 88
- Myocardial Infarction
- Myocardial Reperfusion Injury
- Myocytes, Cardiac
- Myocytes, Smooth Muscle
- Neoplasm Transplantation
- Neoplastic Cells, Circulating
- Neovascularization, Pathologic
- Neovascularization, Physiologic
- Oxidative Stress
- Predictive Value of Tests
- Prostatic Neoplasms
- Protein Array Analysis
- Protein Binding
- Protein-Serine-Threonine Kinases
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-akt
- Proto-Oncogene Proteins c-kit
- rac1 GTP-Binding Protein
- Reactive Oxygen Species
- Receptor Cross-Talk
- Receptors, Scavenger
- Retinal Vessels
- Reverse Transcriptase Polymerase Chain Reaction
- rho GTP-Binding Proteins
- R-SNARE Proteins
- Scavenger Receptors, Class B
- Signal Transduction
- Space Flight
- Stem Cell Niche
- Thrombospondin 1
- Time Factors
- Toll-Like Receptor 2
- Toll-Like Receptor 4
- Tumor Cells, Cultured
- Tumor Necrosis Factor-alpha
- Tumor Suppressor Proteins
- Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor A
- Vascular Endothelial Growth Factor Receptor-2
- Ventricular Remodeling
- Wnt Proteins
- Wound Healing
- X-Ray Microtomography
buttons for more information and interactive visualizations!
Derived automatically from this person's publications.
People in Profiles who have published with this person.
People who share similar concepts with this person.
People who are also in this person's primary department.
People whose addresses are nearby this person.